I’m not sure who sleeps less these days — the CFO who is micro-managing cash flow for survival or the CMO whose role, let alone budget, is discretionary. Regardless of what marketing role you play, you need to understand the mission-critical metrics that your CFO is watching.
- Are our cash equivalents truly liquid?
- How many days in cash do we have?
- What’s our current ratio?
- What’s the status of our line of credit?
- Are we going to make a profit this year?
Related Articles: Continue reading