I experienced a right-brainer’s fantasy on May 4 as I facilitated #smchat (social media chat) on Twitter. The topic: mind maps and collaboration.
Back by popular demand, we had the honor of hanging out with Chuck Frey to discuss mind maps. A lot has changed since Chuck joined us on #smchat well over a year ago.
Can we, as innovative folks, use mind mapping to drive break-throughs and eliminate the waste of good brain power?
The hour-long chat chased these core questions. Make sure you check out the full chat transcript.
- What break-throughs are possible when mindmaps are used in a group setting?
- How do you gain buy-in for mindmapping as a collaboration or problem-solving tool?
- How is technological innovation opening the door to mind mapping? (Examples: tablets, smart phone, mobile apps, social media, cloud computing)
- How are you using any of these innovations w/ mind mapping?
Chuck posted his own recap of the chat — get it here.
About our special guest, Chuck Frey:
Chuck is the author and publisher of the Mind Mapping Software Blog and InnovationTools.com, the world’s largest and most trusted website on innovation, brainstorming & creativity. You can follow him at @ChuckFrey.
Additional reads and links:
- A mind map of a discussion about MindMapping (Dean Meyers)
- Recap of our original #smchat about mind mapping (Dean Meyers)
- Mind mapping apps for the iPad (Hans de ZwartZwart)